Publisher Account Manager
Join the Adcovery community
Publisher Account Manager
View below the job description in addition to the application form.
Adcovery developed a technology in response to the growing phenomenon of the use of Adblockers among users. Thanks to our patented you will offer an advertising solution able to monetize the Adblock traffic of worldwide publishers.
We seek to strengthen our sales team with an Account Manager, full of energy, to conquer the US and European market. Young and innovative, our startup offers an exceptional work environment where nerve rifles compete with raclette lunches, guitar lessons, ping pong tournaments, and paddle outings.
In a relaxed atmosphere where everyone is convinced to contribute to a larger purpose, you will use your business and pedagogical skills to develop long-lasting, high-performance relationships with US and European publishers.
What You’ll Do:
- Full sales cycle including: prospecting, collecting contact information, opening, building trust and closing.
- Cold call, cold email and network to identify and obtain introductions with key decision makers.
- Gain an excellent understanding of the native advertising ecosystem and be able to clearly explain Adcovery product benefits within this context.
- Liaise with the VP of Business Development on potential new business and revenue forecasts.
- Create marketing materials on the merits of using the Adcovery service to facilitate the opening and closing of new business.
- Manage new accounts and ensure client satisfaction.
- Forecast, track and report sales performance.
- Liaise with the technology department on product implementation.
- Travel to industry events and exhibitions, mostly in the U.S.
What You’ll Need:
- Proven track record of sales success at previous companies.
- Experience selling online advertising.
- Problem-solving abilities to provide high quality support.
- Excellent communication, presentation and English language skills.
- Understanding of the digital marketing eco-system.
- Enthusiastic and not afraid of new challenges;
Who You Are:
- Target driven.
- Your presentation skills over the web, in person and via email/social channels are top notch.
- An energetic, relentless drive to succeed.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, full of initiative, and ready to roll up your sleeves.
- Active interest in digital advertising and the problems facing publishers and advertisers.
- Technologically savvy with ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Looking to become part of big opportunity with the potential to travel.
Data Infrastructure Engineer
Media Sales Manager
Join our talented team
Together we will change how the world thinks about advertising.